Site Overlay

Historical Interpreter Workshop

Hi everyone:

With the Coronavirus pandemic I have been asked about the status of the Workshop and if we are going to continue having it. After speaking with John Lustrea at the National Museum of Civil War Medicine, John and I have decided to postpone the Workshop to a  later date TBD.

We will keep all of you posted on possible new dates for the Workshop. To all of our speakers and to those who were planning on attending we thank you so much for your support and understanding during this time. We will try our best to come up with dates where everyone is available.

Thank You and until next time!